Nicholas Smith is a member of the Sheffield and District Driving Instructors Association.
Forging Sheffield’s Safer Drivers
Nicholas Smith is accredited by L of a Way 2 Pass as a driving test nerves specialist instructor.
Steel City Driver Training is the new name for RPS Driven School of Motoring, which was set up in the City of Sheffield in December 2022. Now a year old, it’s time for the driving school to stand on it’s own and the new name was born.
You still get the same service, quality and value as when Nick Smith traded as RPS Driven Electric. You still get the comfort and reassurance of dealing with a legally registered limited company, a rarity in the Driver Training industry, as Steel City Driver Training remains an RPS Driven Media Ltd brand.
- Sheffield S2
- Sheffield S3
- Sheffield S7
- Sheffield S8
- Sheffield S12
- Sheffield S13
- Sheffield S14
- Dronfield S18
- Sheffield S20
- Sheffield S21
- Sheffield S25
- Sheffield S26
About Steel City Driver Training
- DVSA Licenced Approved Driving Instructor
- Enhanced DBS check carried out prior to licensing
- 10 years experience as a HGV driver prior to training as an instructor
- Motor trade experience
- Automatic driving lessons
- Zero emissions electric vehicle
- Accredited driving test nerves specialist
- Driving Instructor Trainer